1. Think and grow rich - Napoleon Hill
This book is the essential guide for learning how to think like a rich person. Hill's easy step by set formula includes no guesswork; this book was written after an in depth study of the world's richest people. Hill compiles the list of attributes he discovered were common amongst virtually all successful people. If you plan on becoming rich I would recommend reading this book before starting your journey.
2. How to win friends and influence people - Dale Carnegie
Have you ever wondered how to persuade others to your way of thinking or how some people just seem to be able to make friends easily? This book outlines the simple rules to enjoying the cooperation of everyone you meet.
3. The master key system - Charles F. Haanel
This timeless classic clearly explains the link between your inner and outer worlds. Rumour has it Bill Gates read this book as a student.
4. The power of positive thinking - Norman Vincent Peale
How thinking positively can help you to believe in yourself and improve all aspects of your life.
5. The seven habits of highly effective people - Stephen R Covey
This popular book has been sold millions of times, the world over, for a very good reason. Quite simply, it describes the standard for good leadership and harmonious relationships.
6. Rich dad, Poor dad - Robert Kiyosaki
Kiyosaki will challenge the very way you look at money, and basically flip your viewpoint upside down. Most people's relationship with money is backward. Do you learn your financial facts from rich people or poor people?
7. Lead the field - Earl Nightingale
A concise handbook on how to become the number one in your industry!
8. Awaken the giant within - Tony Robbins
Robbins is the master ambassador for taking massive action. Reading this book may well stir that sleeping giant lying dormant within you, into waking from its slumber.
9. The power of now - Eckhardt Tolle
This book was not what I expected it to be but exceeded what I thought it would be. A real paradigm shifter. Become more conscious today.
10. The magic of thinking big - David J. Schwartz
A user's manual for setting big goals and how to achieve them!