1. Know exactly what you want to achieve in your life. You first find out what you want, if you do not know what you want, you will never achieve it. How can you hit if there is no target for you? This is also one of the most common problems with most people, they do not know what they want to achieve in their life, which is why most people live a mediocre life.
2. Once you knew what you want to achieve in your life, create strong and powerful belief system towards it. You must believe that you can achieve it before you actually achieve it. Your belief system is what going to determine what decision you make and how you live your life. Some people believe that they can be a millionaire, and that is why they can achieve it.
3. Set clear and specific goal. You must write down your goals about what you want to achieve in your life. Be as specific as possible. If your goals are not specific enough, you will be sending blurry message to your mind, as a result, it is hard for your mind to come up with strategies on how to achieve your goals.
4. After setting your goals, it is time for you to develop strategies on how you can achieve your goals. Your goals will determine the strategies that you set. If your goal is to earn $1,000, the strategies you develop are different from the goal of earning $100,000. Write down every strategies and action step you can think of in a piece of paper and start to organize them.
5. Organize your action plan and strategies. What you need to do is after you have written down all the goals and strategies, you must prioritize them and set deadline for each of them. Getting the most important task done first will greatly impact your life. Many people fail to achieve their goals because they are doing something unimportant. Successful people do the most important task that will give them the most results in their life first before they do others.
6. Take massive action according to your strategies. Nothing is going to happen without taking action. It is not like one day you wake up and you will achieve your goals. Action is the only factor that produces results. So if you are not taking any action, you will never achieve what you want in your life.
7. Take consistent and continuous action. You have to keep on improve on your strategies and review your goals all the time. Take consistent action all the time if you truly desire to achieve great success in your life. It is going to be a waste if you did everything but do not take the necessary action.